Every cancer has a disruption in microbiome, even blood cancers! There is an over abundance of pathogenic bacteria, lack of protective bacteria or both!
Recent theories suggest bacteria as the driver for cancer and I found one study that claims bacteria is what creates cancer. This is called the BOCC theory (Bacterial Origin of Cancer Cells).
In the study about BOCC, they could NOT get regular cells to turn cancerous without a bacteria within the cell!!!
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), the compound in green tea is one …Read More »
- Someone one once asked me “What do carrots do?” I …Read More »
- A new study shown below from the University of Michigan, Explored …Read More »
- This week The University of Findlay announced they made a …Read More »
- Microbiome plays a BIG part in cancer. It seems like …Read More »