Every cancer has a disruption in microbiome, even blood cancers!
Bacteria can elevate every tumor marker I can think of, cause genetic mutations, suppress tumor suppressing genes, block vitamin D receptors, upregulate pathways and more!
The data has become overwhelming, so I’ve tried to reduce it to a slide show.
If that link doesn’t work, click here!
- Virus, bacteria, and fungal causes of cancer: Viruses HPV (Human …Read More »
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), the compound in green tea is one …Read More »
- Someone one once asked me “What do carrots do?” I …Read More »
- A new study shown below from the University of Michigan, Explored …Read More »
- This week The University of Findlay announced they made a …Read More »